Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27, 2012


Once again I post on this more than 6 months after the last post. I don't know why it is so hard to keep up with a little blog. Well who knows. As all of the previous posts say, I am going to try and do a little better when it comes to updating this blog. Mainly because this will probably replace the physical zine of Self Aware and we will begin to post interviews, reviews, columns and what ever crap I normally would have cut down trees for in the past.
I'm bummed about the reality of the situation but with the record label (Self Aware), planning a fest (Treasure Fest), being married, and being in two bands, Pullman Strike and Late Bloomer, something has to give. I am currently transcribing two awesome interviews as we speak but for the time being check these Charlotte, NC area bands out...

Young and in the Way
Calormen
One Another
Old Milwaukee
No Power
Hungry Girl
Andy the Doorbum
Blossoms

(p.s. Andy the Doorbum has a double LP coming out Feb. 4th, if you are interested then follow the link, he is also the model for this entry).

No comments: